As an Appointment Booking Specialist, you are responsible for supporting our clients in a timely and professional manner by booking appointments, delivering excellent conversions, customer service and nurturing new patients to significantly impact the show rates of patients at aesthetic medical practices.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for creative thinking, a love for conversations and superior relationship skills. You are a positive person and a listener who cares about improving outcomes for people. You have a mastery in engaging with people, displaying empathy, inviting them to share their stories and show emotional intelligence that fosters trust.
You can follow best practices and standard operating procedures (SOP)…and you take advantage of opportunities to adapt and improve processes in order to consistently improve results.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Tasks Associated With The Role):
You should have a strong grasp of effective communication skills and strategies and be able to engage with people to make them know, like and trust the client you are booking for.
- Use our software to text, call and schedule new patients
- Update daily call tracking reports
- Answer and respond to incoming telephone calls, SMS messages and emails received by the booking center.
- Accurately and efficiently identify prospects, determine eligibility and schedule their appointment(s).
- Collect and accurately enter information into system
- Understand and effectively uses booking center training materials; adhere to policies and procedures.
- Communicate to manager any improved procedures to facilitate growth in appointment booking center
- Demonstrate the consistent application of top-quality customer service skills.
- Support the Mission, Vision and Values of SalesMD
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
REQUIREMENTS (Expected Proficiencies):
- Experience in scheduling appointments
- Must be friendly, assertive and demonstrate strong communication skills (via phone & email)
- Excellent communication skills, with consumers (patients) and cross-departmentally and ability to relay ideas clearly
- An ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Able to self-direct and properly manage one’s time effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and execute at a high level with speed
- Available to work 4-hour shifts Monday to Saturday; Must be flexible and able to work additional hours/holidays if required
- Able to multitask efficiently and without issues
- Reachable and responsive to Client Inquiries and team members during working hours
- Strict attention to detail and cross checking data
- Ability to manage multiple projects consecutively and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and provide effective solutions to issues as they arise
- Must be organized and able to update agency CRM regularly and maintain documentation on all client activities.
- Autonomy and ability to thrive in remote work environments
- Ability to show up on daily team meetings
- Quality internet for efficiency especially on Zoom/avoiding call drops
- Professional remote work environment to ensure calls and video calls are handled effectively without distraction
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Required)
- Office experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote