HealthMark Group is a leader in health information management and technology focusing on serving the health information management needs of physician practices and hospitals throughout the nation. HealthMark Group’s innovative technology and superior customer service enable clients to streamline operations by outsourcing administrative support functions such as the release of information and form completion processes. By integrating experience, technology, and service, we help hospitals, health systems and clinics concentrate on what they do best, patient care.
HealthMark Group is growing and looking for bright, energetic, and motivated candidates to join our team. This is an entry level position and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a fast-growing company.
We are expanding rapidly and have created unique roles that need qualified candidates.
Entry level job duties include but not limited to:
- Processing medical record requests
- High volume and fast paced environment
- Reports directly to the Processing Manager
- Assist as needed in overflow processing due to high volume issues and/or coverage issues
- Abide by HIPAA guidelines while ensuring the confidentiality of PHI
- Maintain consistent schedule by processing all requests within 24-48 hours of receipt for assigned accounts
- Provide feedback regarding request volume and perceived issues
- Monitors incoming requests received through various means
- General office duties
Qualities that the candidate for this position should include:
- Fast learner
- Quick worker
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Someone who strives to do more
When applying, it would be greatly appreciated if you would complete the assessment screening process. This helps us to set candidates apart and make more informed decisions.
In accordance with our company policy, Full Time Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Robust Health Insurance Plan Options with Company Coverage
- Company HSA Account Contributions for Eligible Health Plans
- Vision and Dental Plan Options
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan Offering with Employer Matching
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 $16.00 per hour