Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team. This professional will be responsible for identifying and assessing the different profiles (Technical and Non-technical) required by BairesDev and its clients. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Review online information of candidates to assess their general fit;
- Contact candidates through phone calls, Skype, LinkedIn, or mail to validate their interest and motivate them to participate in our process;
- Schedule internal interviews, send the invites and keep the system records updated;
- Interview candidates to assess their qualifications by validating their profile, experience, interests, commitment, and logic and common sense questions;
- Schedule and confirm technical interviews;
- Follow up with the candidates throughout the process;
- Adapt to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
You Must Have:
- Good communication skills, especially on listening and persuasion;
- Time management and organization;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes
- Working experience in online and phone sales techniques (is a plus).
- Knowledge in IT Industry head-hunting (is a plus)
- Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!