Who we are
BDev Ventures was launched by the team that founded and grew BairesDev into a $220mm+ revenue, 3,000+ person digital transformation company with a presence across the U.S. and Latin America. We partner with B2B product and services companies to accelerate growth with our proprietary revenue generation platform, “BDev Growth Platform”, which was built to scale BairesDev into the largest 100% bootstrapped IT Services company in history, with a multibillion-dollar valuation.
Investment Associate at BDev Ventures
We are looking for an Investment Associate to join our team and help drive our growth. As an Investment Associate you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities in the venture capital business.
What You’ll Do:
- Use proprietary sourcing tools to contact and convert entrepreneurs and founders into partner Portfolio Companies.
- Contact potential Portfolio Companies via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Reach out by phone/zoom and hold engaging conversations to determine if there is a good fit between the company and BDev Ventures.
- Work internally with the Investment Management and Marketing teams to build high-quality presentations, decks, and other written materials.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability of Portfolio Companies.
- Persuasively present, promote, and sell our investment thesis to existing and prospective Portfolio Companies.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive, dynamic business and portfolio relationships.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Proven work experience in a client-facing role.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven, and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Top-notch time management and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate about sales.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. We want to ensure that every BDev Ventures member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment. Every team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!