Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Administration Manager at BairesDev
What if all doors were open? We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to break all bottlenecks and supervise daily support operations of our company. You will plan the most efficient administrative procedures and lead a team of rockstars to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
We want people to enjoy the trip! The mission is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide value business insight that helps decision makers more effectively manage their business for higher return.
- Assist cross-functional teams, coordinating special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Develop and maintain KPIs.
- Prepare reports for internal areas to provide meaningful insights.
- Develops best practices and procedures, leads department programs, projects, and processes.
- Coordinate process reviews and ensure proper documentation and execution.
- Identify potential bottlenecks for the current process and implement changes.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Ability to handle multiple projects keeping attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in leadership/project management roles
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!