Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Remote. (Should reside in Nevada State)
- Nevada State Adjuster License required
- Effectively manages workers’ compensation files, including very complex claims.
- Conduct initial and follow up contact and/or correspondence with claimants, insurance companies, attorneys, etc., regarding claim submission.
- Acts as a liaison between Claims Department and claimants.
- Determines compensability of claims and administer benefits, based upon state law and in accordance with established Company guidelines.
- Manages medical treatment and medical billing, authorizing as appropriate.
- Researches claims issues in an automated system; maintains record keeping of all claims open issues.
- Communicates with claimants, providers and vendors regarding claims issues.
- Computes and set reserves within Company guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote