Melio is looking for a highly motivated FP&A Analystto join our finance team. The FP&A Analyst will get exposure to all finance related aspects as a key financial position supporting our fast-growing company. You will have the exciting opportunity to build procedures, controls and reports that will help grow the success of the company. If you are passionate about financial planning, collaborating with others, and working cross-functionally this role is for you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Building and maintaining yearly budget and rolling forecast
- On-going tracking of budget vs. actual analysis including explanations
- Be a business partner to functional owners throughout the organization; provide value-added insights to enable senior management optimization of actual spend
- Prepare financial models to support forecast and ad-hoc requests
- Analyze the business activity and trends
- Work closely with Sales Operations on the Sales comp plan, make sure it meets company’s KPIs
- Review monthly commission payments on a monthly basis
- What we’d love to see: *
- 2-4 years of experience as FP&A Analyst in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge in Excel (Pivot table, data formulas etc)
- Experience working FP&A systems is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- The ability to evaluate workload and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet project deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and function as a team member
- Previous experience in commission calculation and plan building is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Basic Compensation: $75,000 – $88,000
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical/dental/vision) where Melio pays a majority of the monthly premiums
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, coffee and much more!
- Weekly catered lunch
- HIIT Class on Fridays
- Plenty of fun team outings
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aim to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Manhattan, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our #TeaMelio is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix – we’d love to connect with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $88,000.00 per year