We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. To be successful as a virtual assistant you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a virtual assistant, you will also be expected to complete online research, compile and distribute reports, and handle various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
You will also be expected to complete online research, compile and distribute reports, and enter data with meticulous attention to detail. Understanding confidentiality principles is compulsory. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Prepare regular reports
- Complete word processing tasks
- Research and organize data
- Create presentations and documents
- Gather and organize data for statistical analysis
- Update property listings sites to attract new tenants.
- Addressing tenant complaints, contracting, and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google Docs, Skype, and other remote team messaging apps
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Skilled in data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High-speed internet connection
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote