As a Recruiting Coordinator at Vanta, you'll manage coordination of hiring and interviewing activities at Vanta during a period of exciting and critical growth.
Vanta is on-track to double (in revenue and in size) by the end of the year. We need a dedicated and nimble recruiting coordinator to take-on all related coordination AND ensure our candidate experience, recruitment operations, and recruitment brand are top-of-the-line.
At Vanta, we view Recruiting staff differently: you're a partner for our managers, a stakeholder in our growth, and a champion of the diversity, culture, and values of our team. In return, we'll make this an incredible growth opportunity for you, giving you the chance to take ownership of the projects you care about, be influential in building processes and core recruiting programs, and collaborate with thoughtful, empathetic, and driven folx.
If this sounds exciting to you, we'd love to hear from you, and talk through your path at Vanta!
- Manage coordination and organization for hiring and interviewing activities across Vanta with attention to detail, responsiveness, empathy, and truly best-in-class candidate experience in mind.
- Develop and improve our candidate experience initiatives to ensure candidates enjoy a unique and positive experience with Vanta.
- Partner with our Recruiting team and Hiring Managers to contribute to, project-manage, and document updates to the interview and hiring process, taking a thoughtful and data-driven approach.
- Build our recruitment brand, via recruitment marketing efforts across our company profiles and by contributing to inclusive, polished, and visible job descriptions and content.
- Have coordination experience at a fast-growing technology company, ideally managing coordination across a variety of different managers and recruiters.
- Be well-suited for early-stage start-up recruitment, in that you understand the challenge of "building the car while driving the car."
- Consider yourself a champion of candidate experience, with projects and initiatives taken to demonstrate this.