Schedule Engine is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next-generation service solutions. We are reshaping the experience for both businesses and consumers in the trillion-dollar home services industry. Being radically better requires new end-to-end solutions for both businesses and consumers.
Schedule Engine has experienced exponential growth because of our commitment to evolve the industry, our determination to be a positive force, and our passion for groundbreaking technology. Joining Schedule Engine now is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity for anyone passionate about making a difference and making history in business and consumer technology.
Schedule Engine is seeking an Onboarding Specialist to join our team. As the Onboarding Specialist, you will be the customer-facing side of the implementation process; guiding customers through the technical build and helping translate for them along the way, developing customer relationships, and making sure each build is executed correctly while promoting retention and loyalty. Your job will be to work closely with customers and the implementation team to ensure customers are trained on and satisfied with the services they have received and to improve on areas of dissatisfaction.
The best candidate for this role is organized, collaborative, task-oriented and agile. You will thrive working in a high-volume and fast-paced environment. Success will require a deep understanding of how to manage customer goals and expectations, learning and understanding the backend technical workings of our products, and the ability to consistently and efficiently keep clients on track throughout the process.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and manage the implementation of new customers.
- Build strong relationships and know each one of your customer's onboarding project.
- Drive projects to successful completion.
- Distributing notice on new product updates/features.
- Build alignment between Sales, Implementation, Customer Success, and Product to the success of the onboarding process.
- Task-Oriented: you have a plan to execute on the task and a clear vision on how to manage your onboarding project to success.
- Sympathetic: You are driven to understand customer mindset and pain points to create an advertising strategy that achieves business goals and meets customer needs.
- Team-Oriented: You excel at collaborating across the company. You can move easily between business stakeholders, and understand how your actions affect others downstream.
- Great Communicator: You have a natural ability to build relationships with cross-functional team members and are a master of the written word, with excellent attention to detail
- A Believer: You understand that technology can simplify, delight and enhance our lives and hope to build transformative innovation through your career.
- Startup Mentality: You thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Driven: You are motivated to achieve success both at work and in your personal life.
- Commercially Aware: You understand how content ties to business objectives, understand target audience profiles and insights and incorporate these into effective UX and marketing copy.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize your time and tasks.
- Ability to innovate and wear different hats within a startup environment.
- A knack for building great business relationships.
- Previous experiencing in an onboarding or implementation capacity a plus.
Why work with us?Working at Schedule Engine means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, as well as the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
Schedule Engine values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, including permanent remote status, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.