Freshcode is a trusted technical partner for your business. The company was founded in 2014. Our multi-disciplinary team combines creativity, business expertise, and technical skills.
Freshcode professionals follow industry best practices, use only credible, tried-and-tested frameworks and libraries. Thanks to the rich software engineering experience, we don't do average, only the best!
- Testing event preparation, day of event oversight and ensuring the results are processed and communicated according to internal procedures
- Assist our staff, and visitors through the COVID entry screening protocols on our factory.
- Ensure adequate labeling of the specimens and proper transportation to the laboratory after completion of the event
- Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and check out of staff and visitors.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues
- Stand and walk for the entire shift
- Perform other safety related work as requested.
- Immediate Availability
- Authorized to work in US
- Great communicator no matter what channel â email, phone, text, slack, and in person
- Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work independently.
If you’re dynamic, fun-loving, enterprising, responsible and have a big heart, we want you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $26.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location