At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Local Franchise Owner, you gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Working at Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, servant leaders to join our family at Chick-fil-A North Spokane & Route 2 FSU.
We pride ourselves in having the best people in the business. Your support in Kitchen Operations will be essential to us continuing to give remarkable service.
- Agility: Responds to changes as they occur.
- Attention to Detail: Checks own work for accuracy and completeness
- Collaborating with Others: Collaborates with and supports others
- Concern for Safety: Demonstrates introductory understanding, directing people to the appropriate source for further information.
- Continuous Learning: Learns from available opportunities
- Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes emotions in typical situations and their effects on self and others.
- Exemplifying Integrity: Acts in a fair, open, and respectful manner.
- Initiative: Identifies immediate action needed
- Quality Focus: Meets quality standards set by organization
- Provide world renowned hospitality and customer service
- Work in high-performance teams in multiple areas: Prep, Fryers, Assembly
- Change lives as you interact with guests and get to know their stories
- Participate in a fast paced, upbeat environment that serves guest in record times with top quality products
- Maintain a refreshingly clean environment
Our Commitment to You
- Work in a positive environment where you’ll feel like you’re a part of a family
- Receive intentional training by leaders who care about you professionally and personally
- Given a clear growth path and tools to advance through leadership
- Ability to learn valuable skills from one of the fastest growing, most recognized, and highly praised brands
- Sundays off to spend time with your family and friends
- Flexible scheduling
- Free Food!
Job Types: Full-time
Full-Time Starting Salary: $16/hr