Concentrix is currently hiring Technical Customer Support Advisors!
We offer a state of the art Call Center conveniently located in the Jacksonville area!
Due to COVID-19 this position requires you to work REMOTE and ONSITE. The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and companies are allowed to resume to their normal business, the position will move to our onsite facility in Jacksonville, FL.
At Concentrix, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people. For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers. For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Need to know more?
- Extensive benefit plans, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement
- Paid training and a bi-weekly pay schedule
- Variety of shifts
- Full-time shifts, supporting one client
Successful Technical Customer Support Advisors will:
As a Technical Customer Support Representative, you’ll answer inbound calls from customers having problems with their smartphones and computers. Problems range from simple password resets to more complex issues where you will utilize your excellent problem-solving skills.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
Successful Technical Customer Support Advisors have:
- Courteous demeanor with strong customer service orientation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months Customer Service experience
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Typing speed of 35 wpm minimum
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Skills in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills
Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status pregnancy or other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Most of our employees are working from home those on site are required to wear masks and social distance. Extra cleaning measures and temperature checks are also being done.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Jacksonville, FL (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19