The Office Assistant, Data Entry and Scheduling continuously updates the master project schedule according to daily demands and/or supports our project management software operation. The person in this role works at the center of our operation, collaborating with multiple internal teams and communicating directly with clients by phone or email. The role requires good problem-solving skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills and ideally has work experience in service, construction, or related industries.
We are a premier provider for home entertainment, networking, security, and automation solutions. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Scheduling Team Leader has a proven ability to keep multiple concurrent projects on track, communicate effectively within and between departments in a fast-paced environment, and project a positive attitude under pressure. The Scheduling Team Leader plays a key role in ensuring that our clients, staff, and external partners receive exemplary service.
- One year experience in an administrative support or customer service role
- Attention to detail while handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- High-level capacity in Microsoft Office and learning new software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving while contributing to the team effort
- Previous customer service and project scheduling experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in navigating cross-departmental work-flow
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written in English