Service Advisor -
Our Service Advisors are the face of our service department. That means greeting every customer with a smile and using your customer driven personality to understand their repair needs while making them feel confident that these repair needs will be met. You’ll also act as the liaison between the customer and our Service Technicians, ensuring you are keeping the customer up to date on repair times, estimates, and when the vehicle is ready for pick up.
On a typical day, this will include:
- Upselling additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Providing accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhering to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Following up on each repair, keeping customers informed of progress, and notifying customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Reviewing and explaining repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handling minor customer concerns and complaints and keeping the Service Manager informed of potential issues
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- Competitive compensation
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities for high performers
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A positive attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly desirable
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru. The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same. Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business. Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career using your outstanding customer service skills, apply today.