Server Position Summary:
The wait staff performs table service for dining room and banquet/catering events. This position serves foods in friendly, professional and efficient manner. In addition, the server position maintains proper sanitation guidelines and lends to the promotion of a professional atmosphere that would complement, meet and exceed customer needs.
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time employees
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
Responsibilities of the Server:
- Take meal orders.
- Check station tables for settings and cleanliness.
- Read the menu before service so that you are able to assist the residents with their selections.
- Assist in the plating and proper portion controls of some or all of the following: appetizer, salads, soup, beverages, and desserts.
- Bus tables at the end of the meal.
- Understand the menu items and preparation methods.
- Perform a pre-service checklist to ensure readiness to open.
- Deliver all food items to table. 9. Deliver meals to resident when needed.
- Set up special functions and break down when needed.
- Follow up on all comments, corrections from customers to ensure positive outcomes.
- Clear all soiled items from table and re-set tables.
- Vacuum carpet, fill condiments, make sure tables, chairs are straight.
- May attend resident association and food committee meetings for feedback.
- Help host or hostess when needed.
- Assist in other areas in food service as needed.
- Attend all service staff meetings to address problems, concerns or plans.
- Read all literature, memos concerning changes or other necessary information.
- Performs other job duties as assigned b their supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements:
Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling or sanitation certificate or license.
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening attentively to the needs of American seniors, their families, and our employees.
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. We are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check, pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.JB.0.21.LN