Receptionist – Gillman Honda Houston
As our new receptionist, you will be the voice and face of our dealership. So we need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered. To be a success in this position you will need to be reliable, professional, likable and ready to make a move toward a long-term career and not just another job. Our dealership is a family, and we treat each employee as such.
- Understand and follow receptionist processes and procedures
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing and sorting mail
- Receive visitors and obtain name and nature of business
- Update telephone directory
- Direct clients to lounge and refer clients to appropriate personnel for vehicle status updates
- Diffuse client concerns and direct them to the appropriate team member for assistance
- Monitor demo car keys and log demo car reports as appropriate
- Attend department meetings
- Other duties may be assigned by office manager
Requirements, Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
Must be eligible to work in the US
Be able to work Monday-Friday from 3:30 to 9:00 PM and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training
Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Must pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, drug test, and criminal background check
- 401(k) with a company match
- Drug Free work environment
Gillman is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and
operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of
success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships
across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio
representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC,
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.