We are looking for certified resume writers to partner with our coaching team. This contract position will support Crosworks clients by working hand in hand with job seekers to craft their new resumes, cover letters and Linkedin profiles so our clients stand out from the crowd.
We are seeking someone who is customer-focused, responsive, adaptable and believes that details matter. A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment is of the utmost importance for this role. As a partner resume writer, it is critical that you be communicative, reliable, organized and certified in relevant, effective resume writing techniques.
This part-time position varies in hours and offers flexibility with most hours Monday-Friday.
- Help our clients reach their professional goals
- Respond to client pricing requests in a timely manner
- Write and design resumes that are relevant and effective with both people and ATS systems
- Convey clients’ professional brands in a way that sets them apart from other candidates
- Update clients’ LinkedIn profiles to reflect each person’s unique professional brand
- Discuss Crosworks service offerings with confidence and clarity
- Support coaches as needed with feedback on client resumes
- High School diploma required
- College education in the areas of HR, Communications, Graphic Design more other relevant education
- 3 years of experience in resume writing OR 5 years of cumulative experience in the following areas: Human Resources (hiring), career services, career consulting, or recruiting
- Certification from one of the major career organizations is preferred but not required (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.)
- Knowledge of various resume formats, ATS capabilities and the ability to determine the best formats for each individual
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Completion-oriented with a high attention to detail
- Independent with good judgment
- Curious and willing to investigate solutions
- Impermeable ability to keep information in confidence
- Friendly and professional in tandem