Join the world's #1 logistics company, in our busy Wichita facility!
Start at $13.75 per hour
Excellent benefits starting on your 30th day, and at very low cost to you
401(k) with generous company match
Quarterly attendance bonuses
Tuition reimbursement program
Willing to work overtime. Willing to stand for 10 hours a day. Willing to learn to operate a forklift, Tugger or stand up unit.
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location .
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.