Principia was founded in 2005 by engineers from Exponent, Inc. Our venture is driven by the desire to focus on the fundamental practice of failure analysis and accident reconstruction. We offer the highest level of technical consulting services specializing in failure analysis, the analysis of root causes of accidents and product failures.
Principia is currently hiring an Associate/Engineer in our San Francisco office. The individual will work in support of Senior and Principal Engineers on projects including Automotive Accident Reconstruction, Biomechanics, Construction Defect and Engineering Analysis. The individual must have engineering competence, excellent documentation and organizational skills and must be able to clearly explain their engineering work product both verbally and in written reports. The individual will be expected to provide work product that is supported by solid engineering and is well documented, while meeting all milestones and deadlines.Minimum qualifications for this position include
- B.S. in mechanical engineering or other job appropriate degree (i.e. applied mechanics, physics, civil engineering and biomechanics) from an accredited university
- Must have extensive experience using Autocad (or other similar CAD program) and Microsoft Excel
- Must have general experience and knowledge of computer simulation fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Download and complete job application.
- Gather all relevant and required back up documents such as cover letters, resumes, certificates and licenses, etc.
- Complete application form, upload required documents and submit.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.