$18 - $28/hr
The Distribution Center (DC) Selector is responsible for, but not limited to:
· Selection of product using voice systems
· Palletize cases of product
· Moving and positioning pallets
· loading and unloading trailers
· Shifts run between 10-12 hours
· Weekend and holiday hours required
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Previous experience working for a large wholesale food distributor a plus.
· All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, drug screen and criminal background check.
· Walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, bending and carrying up to 75 pounds, distances of up to 8 feet on dry surfaces, wet surfaces, slippery surfaces and lifting up to a height of 70 inches. * Pushing/pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
· Standing and walking on concrete.
· Climbing to a height of up to 11 inches.
· Use repetitive motions using upper and lower extremities.
· Perform work in a refrigerated work environment with temperatures that vary from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Perform work in a non-refrigerated work environment with temperatures that vary from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Obtain and properly inspect equipment minimum of two (2) times per shift; ensure equipment operation check results are recorded properly and in a timely fashion.
· Must be able to operate Voice Recognition System.
· Must be able to read labels, slot identification codes and product descriptions on cases, boxes & bags.
· Must clearly understand basic math skills.
· Stack products on pallets ensuring product stability; wrap product on pallet to prepare for shipping.
· Adhere to all company work & safety rules.
· Ability to operate a hydraulic or electric pallet jack to move palletized products.
· Accurately select product to meet the minimum production standard.
· Maintain standards of personal hygiene and proper dress code.
· Must be able to communicate promptly with management regarding all problems that interfere with a safe work environment.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Available to work all shifts/days of the week.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible