Company: Quorum Analytics
Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum is software built for public affairs. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum is 100% bootstrapped—meaning we have never raised venture capital funding—and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be dedicated to providing the best possible customer support to our clients on LiveChat and via email as part of a dynamic and collaborative Support Team.
What You'll Do
- First Week: You'll learn the ins and outs of the Quorum platform, test yourself on common use cases, and get to know the Quorum team
- First Month: You’ll provide direct support to clients and continue to develop knowledge of the product and how everyday users interact with it
- First Six Months: You will take point on helping people understand how to best use Quorum through a mix of direct support interactions as well as self-service offerings
- First Year: You’ll build out Help Center resources, product guides, and work with the team to fine-tune the product for optimal usability
- You have several years of experience working in a customer facing role, especially as part of a Customer Support or Customer Success Team
- You have familiarity with the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model, and an interest in either technology or public affairs
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator who goes above and beyond to provide an outstanding customer experience
- You have experience using advanced software platforms and are able to explain technical concepts to others using clear and concise language
- You are able to follow team processes and escalation pathways, but are quick to point out when you see potential for improvement or change
- You are cool under pressure, adept at handling the unexpected, and are able to build strong relationships with clients
- You take pride in being a part of building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive team environment where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being
- You possess moderate to advanced technical skills or data analysis skills, or are interested in building on your knowledge in these areas
- You're a highly motivated self-starter who wants to make valuable contributions to a growing Customer Support team from Day One
About the Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: $44,000.00 – $55,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Plus retention and expansion team bonuses of up to $6,500.00
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $50,500.00 – $61,500.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Benefits: 401(k), health/dental, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.
Quorum Is Working to Advance Pay Equity: What Does That Mean For You?
In an effort to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work environment that advances pay equity, Quorum has implemented a “No Negotiation” policy for base salary for new hires for roles that are currently staffed by three or more team members. This means that candidates for the Customer Support Specialist role cannot negotiate Quorum’s base salary offer.
Here’s our promise to you:
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Note: Quorum does not endorse or verify any of the information provided in the resources on the impact of negotiation on pay equity. We provide these resources simply to increase awareness of a topic we believe is important for both employers and candidates to consider.Job Status:
This job is currently active.