As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000 teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
- Non-union plant employing 280 employees across 3 shifts
- Purchased in 1934 from Breyer’s Ice Cream and began producing caramel in 1935
- Began producing Marshmallows and Marshmallow Crème in 1961 and Marbits (think dehydrated marshmallows found in cereal) in 1979
- Kendallville is the sole producer of all our product lines
- Kendallville is located about 30 mins north of Fort Wayne and offers a small town community
Are you ready to join a team that produces quality products that are a staple in households across the country? Kraft Heinz Kendallville is excited to help you start your career today!Responsibilities & Duties:
- Dismantle, clean, and re-assemble production equipment (i.e. kettles, pumps, pipes, valves, drums, tables, belts, sifters, dryers, packaging equipment/machines, conveyors, blenders, etc.) and support equipment (i.e. coils, drains, overheads, fans, etc.)
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to your Supervisor, Team Leader, or Line Technician.
- Responsible for supporting and guiding temporary employees assigned to designated area.
- Report all safety concerns and potential hazards to Supervisor, Team Leader, or Line Technician.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Self-motivated and strong drive for results.
- Use simple mathematics.
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Able to climb a ladder.
- Able to work in areas that contain dust and starch particles.
- Able to work in hot and humid conditions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and/or food processing, quality standards, hygiene, work safety, etc. preferred.
- Starting Pay: 18.01-19.75, Pay After 2 years: 19.72-22.01
- Annual Bonus Program
- 11 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid vacation – up to 2 weeks in your first year
- Medical with (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Additional perks: Paid Parental Leave, Discounted YMCA Membership, Product Purchase Program, Employee Assistance Program
- 3rd (Thursday 8:30p-6:30a, Friday 6:30p-6:30a, Saturday 6p-6a, Sunday 6p-4a)
- Daily/Weekly overtime possible