Pathable builds virtual event solutions for the conference industry, and we're experiencing rapid growth in the face of the coronavirus. We are looking for a bookkeeper with the flexibility to also assist in other ways around our virtual office, performing research projects and general administrative assistant-type functions.
We are a 100% remote work environment, there are no geographic restrictions on this position. However, you must be the kind of self-motivated person that can get stuff done even when you're all alone in your house.
Hours may vary, I would expect about 20 hours per week. May grow to a full-time position based on needs and performance.
- Maintain our Quickbooks-based bookkeeping system
- Invoice clients
- Run payroll
- Perform various and occasional research projects (e.g., exploring time tracking software, assembling a list of competitors, purchasing equipment for employees, etc.)
- Bookkeeping / Quickbooks experience
- Good humor
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Facile with the Internets
- $25 / hr
- Health benefits available if/when convert to full-time\n This is a remote position.