***DUE TO COVID-19 ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM***
We have an IMMEDIATE need for a Scheduling Coordinators.
The scheduler shall insure all scheduling duties are performed and completed daily in a professional and efficient manner in an atmosphere of contented team work. It is understood that a scheduler shall not only complete all scheduling requirements, but also perform his/her other qualified duties and also perform any other assigned duties as required by management.
- Organize efficient scheduling of patients.Which will include verifying general patient information and insurance information.
- Be responsible for timely and appropriate scheduling of patients.
- Communicate professionally, honestly, and effectively with patients, visitors,and all other co-workers.
Hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits are offered on the 90th day of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19