As a company that provides 24/7 safety and medical alert in homes, we are in need of people who are looking to help provide and offer our services as we are considered an essential industry in this time of uncertainty.
Many of our customers want to have medical monitoring without having people in their homes.
Many of our customers know that when the economy goes down crime usually rises.
We offer peace of mind and extra protection and as the country deals with the pandemic we are looking for hardworking and teachable candidates who have a great attitude to be ready to assist in our efforts.
- Due to COVID-19 we would prefer to do interviews remotely and can message you how to schedule.
- Due to COVID-19 we will be flexible with any travel needed. You can discuss our current assessment of COVID-19 in the interview.
Alder's mission is to provide the very best in home security, home automation, and medical alert services. Every day we help hundreds of people keep their homes and families safe from burglary, fire, flood, and medical emergencies.
Alder is one of the fastest growing privately held security companies in the United States that serves hundreds of thousands of customers throughout the nation. The company specializes in home security, medical alert services, and home automation.
Alder’s main focus is their customers and providing the same kind of services they would want their own families to have.
Our work centers around these core values - “people are our priority” and “family is everything.” Alder holds strong ties among the community with frequent giveaways and activities for community members to participate in.
Throughout the years, we've trained hundreds of consultants and representatives to be successful. We are confident in our training in our stellar program. The most important qualities we look for in new hires include:
- Self-motivated and demonstrates a high level of work ethic.
- Ability to quickly and creatively find solutions that work.
- Positive attitude that portrays the Customer Service that we strive for
- Ambition to grow and progress in both current and future roles within the organization
Here at Alder we strive to have the TOP of the Industry Commission Structure that offers competitive pay which include:
Commission plus Residual Pay:
Our Hybrid pay Smart Home Consultants can earn up to $250-$350 per sale with opportunities to go up to $500-$600 per sale (based on performance for the year). This pay option allows our Smart Home Consultants to receive a $4-dollar residual payment per account per month.
Base or Commission Pay:
Alder offers a compensation package including base or commission up to $1,000 per month or straight commission, whichever is greater for the month. (Most of our Smart Home Consultants earn incentive pay but the base allows a safety net for those starting as Smart Home Consultants.)
All candidates must be at least 18 years old or older
Pass a national background check
Strong experience in Communication/Sales (Strongly preferred but no experience is necessary as we have a thorough training program.)
Appearance - we generally add people to our team that portray a professional appearance. First impressions go a long way in sales.
***What we bring to the table***
- Residual Income
- Incentive based Company Vacations
- Performance based perks such as:
- Dreams Bonus
- Financial Freedom Bonus
- Car Payment Bonus
- Scholarships for students up to 3 months of the year
- Opportunity: With our rapid growth, we are continually building more pathways and leadership opportunities. This could either be a great stepping stone or career venture.
***Videos About Us***
- Alder is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Alder is an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel like you are a good fit for us you can apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org