The successful candidate will be able to complete the following work without direct, managed oversight from CF Educational Solutions, LLC.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products for which contracted to provide support to school system partners.
- Engage school system faculty and staff in challenging, relevant, and factually accurate professional development that leads to effective use of the products being demonstrated.
- Build a working relationship with the school system partner so they trust the contractor’s capacity to resolve their technical issues.
- Notify CFES of any product challenges that might arise within a school system.
- Maintain records of work completed.
As the contractor completes their work, they will also assure the following:
· Adhere to the following company values
o Student success
Comply with company policies where applicable to the work.
To perform this work successfully, an individual must be able to effectively manage communications and relationships in complex environments. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Welcomes ambiguity: must be willing to work in situations where role and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- Solution seeking/entrepreneurial: will recognize problems, develop goals around solving them and strive tirelessly towards achieving the goals.
- Optimistic: must approach challenges with positivity.
- Customer service oriented: must approach everyone as if they are an important partner with differing and individualized needs.
- Self-starter; not reliant on regular direction regarding work. Can understand a mission and a role and act on it entrepreneurially.
- Critical and analytical thinking ability: can think critically and analytically around data to effectively and efficiently serve partners.
- Improvisation/Adaptability: must be able to enter unexpected situations, quickly diagnose problems, and develop solutions on the spot.
- Communication skills: must be able to discern timing, content, and method of effectively communicating favorable and unfavorable information to appropriate school system, solution, team, & real-world partners.
- Organizational abilities: can effectively define processes and key requirements to complete work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Technological literacy: must have basic technological know-how and understanding to diagnosis problems and develop creative ways to build knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of any product for which the contractor is providing professional development.
Education and/or experience
- 5 years of experience as an educator within the subject of the product being supported.
- Retired educators looking for flexible schedules and meaningful impact on student success are preferred.
- Ability to: read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals; read, write and comprehend directions, short correspondence and memos; communicate effectively with all partners including local, state, federal, and non-profit agencies; and effectively discuss information in one-on-one and small group.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- educational: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday