The H-Team is seeking an Entry Level Tech to join our busy Toyota shop! Prior experience is helpful, but not required, as we are willing to train the right candidate. Tools are provided for this position as well as a pathway to becoming a certified technician for highly dependable, motivated employees. This is a great way to get your foot in the door if you've ever wanted to explore becoming a mechanic!
Entry Level/Lube Tech Responsibilities:
- Oil Changes;
- Fluid Exchanges;
- Rotating of all types of tires;
- Multi-point inspections;
- Change air filters, cabin filters, and wiper blades;
- Maintain shop tools, equipment, and work areas;
- Maintain all required documentation of service work done;
- Continually update product knowledge needed to work on new models;
- Work with mentors to locate and diagnose problems with malfunctioning vehicles; road test vehicles as appropriate and service new cars prior to delivery, ensure good running order, and installing accessories if necessary.
Lube Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations;
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
This is a game-changing opportunity for someone ready to take their technical career to the next level.
As a Member of The H-Team, you'll Enjoy:
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings, corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts;
- 401(k) with company match;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Unlimited free coffee, community involvement, company events & more!
Join the H-Team’s positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training, and technology.