Join Rising Hope Counseling, LLC!
Have you wished that you could just do what you are best at, the therapy, and not have all the hassles of meetings that fill your 40-hour week? Rising Hope Counseling, LLC has an amazing opportunity for you! Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is a group practice seeking a LPC or LPC-MH to provide individual and family therapy to clients in a community near year.
Do you enjoy working with children and families? Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is looking for independent, motivated clinicians who want to work for a practice that will provide a unique experience that will provide support to build your goals and follow your niche. Rising Hope Counseling, LLC gravitates to investing in the clinicians by providing professional training and developmental. You will have endless potential to grow professionally and financially.
· CSW or CSW - PIP
· Must be available to hold a minimum of 20 client sessions per week and have an interest in working with children and families.
· Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC, as scheduled according with company policies.
· Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
· Be properly licensed and abide be all laws, rules, and regulations and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to services performed for Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
· Complete intake evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, and termination plans.
· Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
· Excellent compensation rates
· Weekly minimum salary - start up
· Excellent training opportunities
· Consultation and support
· Employee Funded Health Insurance
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· Whole Life Insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Master's (Required)
- CSW or CSW-PIP (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly