Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
The Creative Content Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Created Content Events. The Marketing Coordinator assists in directing and coordinating the activities relating to marketing and public relations for Created Content Events. As a member of the marketing team, will be responsible for communicating event marketing plans, budgeting advertising spends, developing promotions, leading street team initiatives, creating content and scheduling of social media updates as requested. Ideal candidates will have extensive music knowledge and experience working in night life
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related degree
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams under deadline pressure
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and perform research
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, Final Cut and Premiere
- Extensive knowledge of social media management software such as Sprout and Hootsuite
- General knowledge of Squarespace and or Word Press to update website
- Social Media experience
- Writing copy for social media, press releases, blog posts and other items that will be required
- Knowledge of concert promotion and live event business
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Knowledge of the principles of target marketing
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the team with development, implementation, and execution of strategic marketing plans.
- Assist with media buys, branding strategies and promotional communication projects with venues.
- Create, develop and maintain marketing collateral for show segments (promotional fliers, posters & calendars)
- Coordinate on-sale and pre-sale shows with the venue marketing teams.
- Develop & communicate marketing initiatives for cross-selling business segment opportunities.
- Implementation and execution of national marketing and sponsorship plans for show events.
- Partner with marketing and advertising agencies/consultants/ freelancers and other marketing suppliers, including contract management.
- Schedule online buys and promos as well as generating newsletters for venue in addition to e-cards.
- Coordinate with local flyer team for pickups, drop offs, hits and specialty runs.
- Review invoices for accuracy and approve for payment.
- Direct the maintenance and update of press and contact lists (radio, television, print, web).
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Work environment is fast-paced
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, stooping and telephonic communications.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
- Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk.
- exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
- Competitive compensation and bonus plans
- Professional career development
- Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.