We are seeking a Co-Principal Investigator to lead or direct a research team to test an application designed to teach STEM Education to college students. The ideal candidate has a background in both mathematics and education. It may be helpful if this person is a professor or graduate student at a university. This candidate will lead the research study by defining benchmarks, assessing the application's efficiency to teach, help with writing a research plan, and measure the outcome of the research.
Location is flexible, we'd prefer to find a local candidate if possible. Thank you for your consideration.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Mathematics: 1 year (Required)
- requirements gathering, user acceptance testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- analyze raw data and extract actionable insights: 1 year (Preferred)
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- 4 - 6 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative