We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks from our Overland Park office. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our partners, employees and clients, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. This person is responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience and redeeming the time of the Client Services Team.
This could be a part-time or full-time position for the right person. Could be ideal for someone who has been out of the work force for a bit and looking for work while children are at school. Minimum of 25 hours per week required.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Must have an optimistic and cheerful disposition. Must be reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
Interested applicants, should complete a profile questionnaire in order to be considered: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/2A0E06
- In short, this person will look for opportunities to provide support to other team members and clients.
- Greets guests on arrival, manages incoming phone calls, transfers and messages, performs clerical duties as assigned, and provide general support to the Client Services Team.
- Provides high-quality general administrative support to both external and internal clients, such as electronic filing, preparing and sending letters and communications, arranging appointments, managing calendars, coordinating the conference rooms usage and availability, assisting with meeting meals, office management, travel arrangements, and other clerical duties.
- Maintains the lobby, conference rooms and common areas, keeping them free of clutter and notifying the office manager when additional maintenance is required.
- Supports the business with implementation of marketing or sales-related activities.
- Responsibilities may include working with the Director of Marketing for event coordination, lunch & learns, and the preparation or replenishing of firm marketing materials.
- This individual is generally the first point of contact, responsible for a guest/caller’s first impression.
- Kind, optimistic, cheerful disposition
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualifications, Associates degree, or experience as an administrative assistant will be a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18,500.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Professional Development Assistance
- Ops Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift