Shipping & Receiving Clerk
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for the proper controls of the parts inventory and other administrative functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock and post incoming orders with detail and accuracy
- Assist Parts Manager in processing weekly stock orders
- Ensure that credits are received for returned parts
- Organize inventory in appropriate locations and in correct order by group and source as set by manufacturer
- Other duties assigned by management
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year experience in automotive Parts Department preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license