Who We Are
Thinkful is a career accelerator equipping people with the education and network to take their place in the world's next workforce. Students learn online in structured or flexible schedules, and study one-on-one alongside industry experts. They have access to hiring partners, career support and in-person communities around the U.S. Thinkful offers programs in software engineering, data science, data analytics, product design, and program management. To join the Thinkful network, visit
Thinkful is in the most exciting time in its history. We are in the process of building a robust marketing team and joining us right now means coming on board at a time of exponential growth and opportunity. The right candidate will have the chance to be part of an exciting creative team, working for a meaningful company, just as we get our voice heard by an audience of maximum size. This is the chance to own a slice of the creative work.
- Responsible for creating creative content for different formats (social media, emails, blog, newsletters, and more)
- Actively writing and editing for SEO
- Producing 3-4 blog posts a week
- Delivering social media content on-time or ahead of schedule
- Contributing to the creation of the content calendar
- Actively contributing to blog/social media reportings
- Demonstrate understanding of metrics and conversions
- Strong writing background across multiple platforms
- Proven ability to track and report on performance
- Proven ability to write for SEO
- Proof of innovative, attention grabbing writing
- Proven track record and examples of relevant, exciting, innovative writing
- CMS posting experience
- Experience working remotely
- Proven success in email writing
- Proven ability to write for multiple clients simultaneously
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary and significant equity
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered for individual and meaningfully covered for families
- 401k plan options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learn to code with Thinkful courses and a Mentor
- Commuter Benefits Card via WageWorks
- Paid Parental Leave
If you are interested in this position please provide your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the role.
Thinkful can only hire candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We stand against any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Thinkful provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you're talented and driven, please apply.
At this time, we are unable to consider applicants from the following states: Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming