We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible businesses can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
anticipated start 1.1.2020
We are looking for a highly collaborative, results oriented digital ninja to join our high performing and dynamic Marketing Team. As a key member of the team, the Digital Marketing Specialist plays a critical role supporting day-to-day operations of all digital marketing campaigns for Stonyfield Organic and Brown Cow Yogurt. This person manages digital marketing projects and calendars, content marketing programs, email marketing programs, website content updates, and social media strategy execution, including measuring and reporting on channel and campaign performance.
- Work with Head of Digital and internal client partners to develop and execute digital marketing plans with the goal of accelerating growth, consumer engagement, and awareness of the Stonyfield Mission.
- Using the HubSpot marketing automation platform, support Stonyfield’s inbound marketing strategy including, template creation, automation, lead flow creation, landing page creation and management, dynamic content, A/B testing and optimization, contact management, segmentation and more
- Lead the execution of our Stonyfield Organic & Brown Cow Yogurt email engagement program including, newsletter, custom content journeys, re-engagement campaigns, list hygiene, etc.
- Support and contribute to content on our social media channels including, post copy, image sourcing, executing posts, analyzing performance, etc.
- Work with Head of Digital and Bazaarvoice to develop and execute review content generation programs, assist in content moderation, reporting, etc.
- Lead the execution of our website content updates including landing pages, product pages, recipes, blog, and content rich pages
- Track, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of our digital engagement campaigns, with the goal of utilizing best practices & learnings to further boost performance
- Using Destini & IRI, support the ongoing store locator service for the Stonyfield & Brown Cow websites including product catalog, data feed, enhancements, and reporting
- Using the RevTrax digital coupon platform, support Stonyfield’s digital coupon creation and reporting that support our digital campaigns
- Work cross functionally with Creative Services, Brand, Legal, and more to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or technical field
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing – bonus points if with a CPG or mission-driven company
- Proven experience with HubSpot Marketing, CMS systems, and social media platforms
- Exemplary verbal, writing, communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail with proven success managing multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Success in managing social media campaigns, engagement, content creation, and engagement reporting
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, A/B testing tool and digital personalization tools
- Experience with tools like store/product finders, product reviews, and digital coupon management are a bonus
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be tech-savvy, creative, and an able to innovate new ideas to drive engagement with our consumers
- A positive team player, with a sense of humor and a passion for doing good
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.