ECLLD is seeking a person who can assist in project management and drafting tasks.
Our breadth of services includes site analysis, site planning, design development, board submittal packages, construction documentation, bid procurement, and overseeing projects. We are committed to developing long-term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment. We are currently seeking an individual with some experience in design/build.
Minimum of 6-12 months Landscape Design/Build experience with extensive high-end residential Landscape Architecture or Design Build firm.
- Bachelor's Degree or more in Landscape Architecture/Architecture/Landscape Construction;
- Previous construction experience in the field a plus;
- Excellent ability to quickly render drawings, planting plans, construction details for a build;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including proven ability to prioritize tasks. You will be assisting the project managers as well as managing your own small projects;
- Able to meet deadlines; self-starter;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Highly detailed and committed to producing accurate, high-quality work;
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Auto CAD, highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, etc.), QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
We offer a competitive salary and health and retirement benefits. US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and Permanent Working Permits (HIB Visa) may apply.
Kindly submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio/ samples of work, and three references to Renee Lai at email@example.com. No phone calls please.