- We have an opening for a full-time SHUTTLE DRIVERposition.
- Location: Qualcomm - 1700 Technology Dr, San Jose, CA 95110. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 6:30PM with 2.5 hour lunch. More details available upon interview.
- Requirement: Class C or B commercial license with passenger endorsement and shuttle driver experience is preferred.
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 337808 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: Provides transportation services to passengers by driving a van/shuttle vehicle within a designated area for a client. Professionally interacts and communicates with all passengers while providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transports passengers along designated routes as arranged by schedule or dispatch.
- Professionally and positively interacts with all passengers.
- Interacts with systems as required to log requests/issues.
- Performs daily/weekly vehicle maintenance reviews and submits vehicle work tickets when required.
- Cleans vehicles daily.
- Performs basic maintenance functions (fills gas, adds fluids, etc.).
- Responds to emergency needs as dictated by road conditions, vehicle situations, traffic conditions or environmental situations.
- Provides overall support and customer service to all facets of the operation. Provides feedback to management on how services may be improved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1 – 2 years relevant customer service or driving experience.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changes quickly.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 337808