Maintenance Mechanic reports to the supervisor and is responsible for addressing material moves, general labor functions, meeting set ups, etc.. The role works under minimal supervision and will have daily contact with external suppliers and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the movement of goods in the facility to support facility operations.
- Assist in the movement of furniture to support office operations.
- Provide general labor assistance to skilled tradesmen.
- Provide support performing PM's as assigned.
- Transport Maintenance materials and tools using a pallet jack.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- Five (5) or more year’s related experience is required.
- Must possess applicable certifications, licenses and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled