McAuley & Crandall, PA - Overland Park, KS
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team. Our company is a 18 year old CPA firm with 2 partners and a total of 7 employees. Our services include audits, reviews, compilations, tax returns, and tax planning for individuals and businesses. We are seeking an individual with strong communication skills, a successful educational background, and an ability to learn.
Essential functions include data entry, bank reconciliations, payroll processing, preparation of payroll tax returns, back up to our office manager/receptionist. We are looking for someone who contributes to the client service team by producing quality work with quick turn around and attentive service. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of accounting, strong attention to detail, and produces quality work in a timely manner.
Employee benefits include a 401(k) plan, paid vacation, cafeteria plan, health insurance, and education reimbursement. We also pay annual dues in professional societies and licensing fees. We provide the required hours of CPE for professional licensing and continuing education.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related program or near completion or bookeeping, payroll and accounting knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn and work on own
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Regular and consistent attendance
- High standard of excellence in completed projects
- Efficient and timely completion of assignments
Please submit resume and expected pay per hour (You may include a range).
We look forward to hearing from you.
McAuley & Crandall, PA
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma